DirectLOGIC PLC

dinoop.fad

Can someone please explain the sinking and sourcing with respect to DL405 series PLC? I have already been through the manuals. Explanations with schematics are also welcome.

If an input card has a negative common it requires a positive in - if a positive common a negative in. Outputs if the common 9load) is positive a negative out - if a negative (load) common a positive out. I do not take notice of sinking or sourcing anymore - manufacturers use the term differently. The explanation above is definitive - no ifs, buts or maybes. Have a look at the common on the card then whatever the manufacturer describes does not matter.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Background: We have a Directlogic 405 PLC that has an output card that has all solenoids on it. These solenoids are on plugs with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to DirectLogic PLCs and I need to know how to determine how much of the PLCs memory my program is using. Can't seem to find it in any...
Replies
Views
Dear fellow Experts :), I would like to know if anyone was sucessfully in communicating to: DirectLOGIC remote I/O rack (EBC - Ethernet Base...
Replies
Views
Today I ran into something I have not seen before. I downloaded the program and of course there was no documentation. I seen a timer or TMRF with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom