Print Alarms

My Dear,
I used version 7.2
and I want to print each alarm as it active

What you need to do is set the log device of you alarm categories to be the printer but there is several other things you will need to configure to make the printer do line by line etc, check out KB articles Q5633, Q2002, Q2200, Q1113 and Q1773

Dear All,

I am trying to print the active alarms automatically from citect V7.3.

my printer is EPSON LQ-350, I have old PC with built in LPT port.
I have tried to print test page using parallel port (LPT1 port), but the printer couldn't print.

actually the active alarms has been printed out to my printer using USB cable, but the problem now: when any alarm is coming off and then coming on again, the system will print the alarm in one page.

Do you have any suggestion to print the active alarm line by line without loosing the whole page in each printing time.