RJ3ib Fanuc controller and HMI

akur

We have robot - Fanuc make RJ3IB controller in our r and d cell.and we would like to have an external HMI connected to it.

Through HMI we want to select programs, display the status of input output and display messages, pass on some values.

Is there a HMI which can do the job ?

i would prefer to have the functionality by using minimum components. Preferably with Just a HMI.

Please suggest.

P.S: Is using a PLC with HMI mandatory for this ? one way that was suggested to me is to use a Fanuc profibus module, compatible PLC and HMI.

I was also told GE Fanuc PLC and HMI, can directly communicate to RJ3iB and there is no need for any addition of a bus module in Fanuc controller.

Similar Topics

Hi hi bros.. im working with a Fanuc R-2000iA/200F Rj3ib controller.. im really new with this.. i want to monitoring DI01=ON --> slow movemnt...
Replies
Views
(Sorry for this being so lengthy) I have worked with robots from other manufacturers before, but this is my first rodeo with any FANUC product...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the process of setting up an EGD exchange from a robot controller to a PLC. The PLC is...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Have 2 RJ3ib connected to 2 R-2000ia's. I'm attempting to get the extended axes working. Servo amplifier module A068-6114-H207...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom