A note to Phil Melore.

smiller

Phil, I just want to let you know that this site is about the best that I have ever used. The navigation and ease of use is great compared to other bulletin board type sites. It is also the place to find excellent information from knowledgeable people. I have been visiting this site for a few years now and it still holds my interest very well. Well done Phil.

I second that note to Phil. I have been lurking around here for a few years myself. The wealth of knowledge is a credit to every single member as well. I don't post much just watch, my knowledge is that of a child compared to some of the "ELDERS" on here.
(ELDERS not meaning of age just wisdom and knowledge).
If I could only remember half of what I read on here I would have a tremendous amount of knowledge.

Thanks to all especially Phil for maintaning such a great site and putting together monthly "newsletters".

Drewcrew6

I will add to that as well... This is a great site and I have been on here for a while too. There are alot of knowledgeable guys on here that are always eager to help. My knowledge has come leaps and bounds due to this form and I am real glad that I stumbled across it, it's a great place to learn and it has never failed me yet. And I guess that I will close my short statement with a thanks to Phil and all the members here at this site.

It's a pleasure to play a part in helping the plc world... but without folks like yourselves frequenting the site and sharing knowledge it wouldn't be of much use.

Keep on sharing (y)

Enjoy,