Tech Note: 24793

CONTROLGUY

Does anyone have this? I can't access it, I'm guessing we don't have a tech contract or it's not activated....

Waiting to hear back...

If you have it, and could post it or send it to me... I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

It would probably be better if you asked a question about your problem them maybe, if it is relevant, someone would rephrase this technote for you while answering your question ;)

Ok,

Well, I don't actually have a problem. I'd just like the sample code, for a SLC <--> SN <--> IE4XOE2

That's it!

I'll assume you mean the Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase Answer ID # 24793, SLC BTR and BTW to a 1794-IE4XOE2.

It's actually against the copyright rules of the RA Knowledgebase to repost their content.

Post your e-mail address (or send it in a PM) and I can assist you appropriately.