Red Lion tech support in Austell or Atlanta GA.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
I need some local help to upload the Crimson program from a G310 Red Lion HMI.
It cannot be easier than that. The thing is (for reasons beyond the purpose of this post) I cannot do it remotely, and the people at the plant are too busy.
So, I need someone to show up and do it in person.

Anyways, the plant is located in Austell Georgia.
If you're interested, please PM me with your rate and availability.

Thank you!

I had that problem a few months back. I called RedLion and they walked me through it. It was an issue with 3.x I do t remember if it was 3.0 or 3.1

I had that problem a few months back. I called RedLion and they walked me through it. It was an issue with 3.x I do t remember if it was 3.0 or 3.1
I don't have any problem: I just need someone to upload the program from the HMI and then send me the file.

Hello again, all.
I was able to get the program out of the Red Lion HMI.

Best regards!