Red Lion BMS Crimson 3.1 update

Your question doesn't make sense to me. Red Lion Crimson 3.1 update is for updating the programming software for various Redlion HMIs and controllers. You would update it on the computer that you use to program Redlion HMIs, and then use the updated computer to update the fimware/software for the Redlion HMIs. I also don't understand the context of BMS, BMS can be Battery Management System, Branch Management System, Building Management System, what do you mean by BMS and how do you understand it works with the Redlion devices?

Similar Topics

While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Red Lion Cub counter (Cub5B00) as a counter and give the cub's counts to a Graphite G12 PLC/HMI to display. After about an...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have about three Red Lion HMI's, the calibration on the screens seems correct but where I'm using the pop up keypad to enter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom