Red Lion numeric keypad entry

wdd0422

Hi everybody,

I have about three Red Lion HMI's, the calibration on the screens seems correct but where I'm using the pop up keypad to enter numeric values the calibration is off. You have to push the button up and to the left of the actual button position. I have tried adding the calibration screen and after several attempts no change, it's still off and the calibration does not seem to have any effect. Is anyone else having this issue? I have quite a few of these screens, these are newer ones. i've not encountered this with any of the older units.

Thanks in advance for any help
Bill

What model HMI are you using?
What version of Crimson are you using to program it?
Have you set the keypad size in Crimson to something other than Default?

I haven't seen this issue, but I frequently set the keypad size to "Large" or "Larger" in my Crimson programs to make it easier to hit the buttons with fat fingers.