ControlLogix to AD BRX CIP

tdamon

I am trying to message between a ControlLogix L82 PLC and an AutomationDirect BRX PLC. I've enabled the Ethernet/IP Explicit Message server on the BRX, but when I try to read from the BRX, I get an Error Code 16#0005 - Class or instance not supported. I have tried both thru the ethernet port on the L82 processor and thru an ENT2R card with the same results. What am I missing?
Message instruction: Message Type CIP Generic, Service code e, Class 4, Instance 101, Attribut 3

screenshots

Here are screenshots of the BRX EtherNet/IP configuration, and the Controllogix Message setup with the error. Let me know if you need anything else.

BRX Config.jpg CLX Msg.jpg