Studio 5000 "Alarm Set Members"?

Zlinger

I'm using Studio 5000 v31, and FTV SE 10. Trying to determine how to use the alarm set members such as .InAlarmUnackedCount, .HasUnackedAlarm, and .HighestSeverityAlarmName.

I've got no issues using the alarm members in FTV SE. For example, I know how to create a data entry field to change the .OnDelay or .Deadband using this syntax: [PLCName][email protected].

I want to create a string display that will show the alarm name with the highest severity using .HighestSeverityAlarmName. Can someone tell me how type that? I can't seem to get it right. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello All. I am new to automation so please excuse my explanation. I am working on a request where I need to reset 2 alarm bits (AlarmError1_Alarm...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 5310 using Studio 5000 View Designer to design the screens. I am trying to add an Alarm Banner to the bottom of my screens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to install EDS files to my Studio 5000 with the EDS tool installer but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
I am connecting to a remote device. When attempting to upload I receive an error that states: Error: Auto_Functions: The Import was aborted due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom