GE Fanuc Series 5 software

Hi All,
Can you help me. I have an old GE Fanuc series 5 plc, very basic, one back plane, comprising 2 dig input modules, and 3 digital output modules. I need to modify the very basic application program.

Any ideas on the software package that will do the job. I usually program AB's and Siemens, so Fanuc is a bit of a new one for me, specially an oldy like this.

Thanks.

The program you need is called Logicmaster Five. It's a DOS application, so even if you can find a copy, you may have trouble running it on a newer PC. It communicates serially with the PLC.

Start by contacting your local GE Fanuc distributor. If they have been selling the product long enough, they might still have an old computer with LM5 that's gathering dust in a dark corner. If not, they might be able to put you in touch with a local integrator who has the software and can come in and make the changes you need.