Harmonic Calculation

rwahjoe

Hi Guys....

How to calculate Isc/IL for Drive? I use ATV 71,100 HP, but I don't know value Isc/IL, I need it because my client need for calculate Harmonics.

Or where I can download calculator Harmonics for Drive?

Thx Bro...

At what speed? The harmonics will change as the speed changes.

Your telemechanique rep will probably be your be resource.

If your drive is properly isolated on the primary side by a transformer or at least a set of line reactors you will not get any harmonics. ACME electric here in USA makes isolation transformers for AC drives. In as far as reactors go, you should get a recommendation from your local drive rep. Once you have proper reactors or isolation transformer in place, harmonics become a non issue, there is nothing more you can do about it anyways, so why calculate?

If you are trying to get away with not using either the transformer or reactors to save money, then you are asking for a trouble, it's a short sighted decision.