Amplitude or RMS of certain harmonic

meelman

How can I find out Amplitude or RMS
Of certain harmonic in a sine signal If I got Full THD and basic harmonic RMS value as well

Do you have access to the raw signal or do you just have the RMS value of the fundamental and the valve of the THD? From what I understand THD is simply a sum total. You won't be able to determine content from that number.

Keith

How can I find out Amplitude or RMS
Of certain harmonic in a sine signal If I got Full THD and basic harmonic RMS value as well

What is the base frequency, and which harmonic are you trying to analyze?

Since this is a PLC-oriented forum, it would follow that you have interest in using such technology. Is there a particular model, besides the Beckhoff mentioned, under consideration?