Ab rs 5000 - windows 10 pro

The modern versions (v24 through v31) of Studio 5000 Logix Designer will run on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. That's what most of my colleagues use.

But remember that RSLogix 5000 (the name of the software before v21) has been around for literally 20 years, and old versions may not run on operating systems that were designed and built many years later.

You can get detailed compatibility information from the Rockwell Automation Product Compatibility and Download Center:

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/home.aspx

Use the "Available Versions" link and the keywords "Studio 5000 Logix Designer".

Better off figuring out how to use virtual machines and create back ups of the VMs if your computer ever goes down pretty easy to move a working image to another computer.