Major Fault L35E

sigshane

So I was writing the latest revision of our program to the CF card this morning, and upon returning to (remote) run mode, the controller threw a major fault. None of the modules will connect (little yellow triangles), and the CompactBus Local has the 'fault' - code 16#0010 Mode or state...'

Thing is, I didn't physically touch anything - I just copied a file.

With everything inhibited, as soon as I uninhibit the CompactBus Local, the fault is thrown.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation? I have already checked and re-checked the seating of all modules, power supplies, and end caps. They are all gtg.

Thanks all,

Shane

Similar Topics

I have a Allen Bradley L35E compactlogix with the following hardware: [0]1769-L35E (firmware V16.3) [1]1769-SDN/B DNET_R00_S01 [2]1769-MODULE...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Today we went through the worst situation that PLC went to major fault Mode due to Trap by one of the Timer with -ve Value Moved into...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, has anyone had this problem before PLC 5000 Model 1756-L81E Major Fault Type 4 Code 20 (T04:C20)
Replies
Views
On site and another Programmer is getting a Major Fault when downloading code that I gave him to interface withour machines. I have JSRs that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom