Panelview Plus Alarm Banner

xxslimxx

I have a problem with panelview 400/600 plus's when the alarm banner is not cleared before screensaver mode.

Problem= When an active alarm banner is on the screen and the screensaver enables, The alarm banner loses focus and can not be cleared unless another alarm pops it up again gaining focus.

FYI- At the AB Automation fair in Orlando a rockwell rep. told us of a patch for this but you just can't goto the AB site and search for PATCHES that EZ, There are lots of other Downloads but nothing in the order of fixes for these wonderful but premature panelview plus's.

Question? Does anyone have a link to this patch they spoke of, or a fix of their own?

IDEA! Rockwell's site should have a BIG fat link after the sign-in page to "ALL the PANELVIEW PLUS HELP you can imagine pageS." "CLICK HERE"