Digial input signal transmit for 2Km

marwan_13

Please can you help me I need to transmit two digital signal from electrical panel to PLC which is located 2km far from panel... I dont want to use fiber optic... what is the solution?

Hi, I don't know if this can be done in your location, but I have used radio in a lot of applications (remote tank and pump status on farms) have normally kept under about 4kms, but have never had any problems

I normally use Elpro Technologies equipment. You need to look into the radio requirements in your area.

Similar Topics

Please I want to know what is cable size (mm)reqiured for digtal input for 250 m cable length? 24 VDC is used
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom