Need outdated module ASAP!!

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Howdy,

I'm looking for a replacement for an old, out-of-stock Allen Bradley module. Can you guys tell me who carries one? We need it yesterday. The part failed last night, taking the plant down (our customer), and rockwell doesn't have any in stock, nor do they have any repaired ones.

A-B 1791-16A0 (zero). Series B.

Evidently control cabinets don't like being exposed to water repeatedly. Who knew? <sarcasm mode off>

using DH+ communication, set up as a remote rack.

aannny help would be awesome. I found one on ebay, but i'm looking for other options.

Howdy,

I'm looking for a replacement for an old, out-of-stock Allen Bradley module. Can you guys tell me who carries one? We need it yesterday. The part failed last night, taking the plant down (our customer), and rockwell doesn't have any in stock, nor do they have any repaired ones.

A-B 1791-16A0 (zero). Series B.

Evidently control cabinets don't like being exposed to water repeatedly. Who knew? <sarcasm mode off>

using DH+ communication, set up as a remote rack.

aannny help would be awesome. I found one on ebay, but i'm looking for other options.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1791-16A0

im not a big fan of radwell. Ive sent things to them to be repaired and they sent them back saying they were repaired but they had never been fixed. Ive bought stuff from them that came not working and Ive even bought a phoenix contact IO radio pretty recently that had physical damage on the board. Luckily I was able to fix it myself and make it work.

im not a big fan of radwell. Ive sent things to them to be repaired and they sent them back saying they were repaired but they had never been fixed. Ive bought stuff from them that came not working and Ive even bought a phoenix contact IO radio pretty recently that had physical damage on the board. Luckily I was able to fix it myself and make it work.
+1.
"New" Variac that was used and blown.
2 BASIC Co-processors that had a password protected program - could only be cleared by Horner Electric.
New in package Bimba cylinders. Severe surface damage - looked like they were at the bottom of a pallet, and dragged across the floor.