ladder logic question - race conditions?

be careful what you ask for ...

at the risk of "thwarting" some other instructor's assignments, I've given a detailed "solution" to the project presented by this thread ...

note: usually after I post something like this I'll get quite a few emails asking for further explanations ... please post any such requests right here on the forum ... I'm going to be tied up for the next several weeks and I won't have much spare time available to answer questions ... the other forum members will be happy to help ...

Does anyone have the original problem? It was posted as an image that has since been deleted...

When you say something like this it's polite to link the resource you mention. Especially for those that are beginners.

🍺:geek:
I am sure someone who posted that a dozen years ago and hasn't been to the forum in nine will benefit greatly from your advice.