HELP needed with HMI Proface AGP3200 to Micrologix 1200

brunolife1987

i need HELP, Hello everyone i have a problem like this, i made just two buttons letter A and B in my Hmi proface AGP 3200 , and i make a simple code in rs logix 500 with 2 N.O contacts and the outputs what am i triying to do is just when i press the buttons in the hmi turn on the outputs in my Micrologix 1200 but i could'nt get that when i press the buttons turn on the corresponding outputs
at the moment ,there is comunication because when i press the buttons the com light goes on i will apreciate very much your help in this issue is urgent Thank you !

(y)

Last edited:
Hello Glshort, Thank you very much but i have already configure the rs logix as the document, i get the com led light turning on when i press the buttons but not the PLC outputs O:0/0 and O:0/1 for buttton A and B , i will appreciate your help thank you!

(y)