HMI/Controller Page Request Function - Help Needed

zstair

I have a Baldor MintDriveII controller w/motor and a KPD-TS10C-20 Touchscreen HMI with a "Panel Controller Interface" setup screen where I can "RDA Setup" by checking the "PLC" checkbox and the "PR" (Page Request) check box and stating the COMMS38 as the location it is stored.

I have not been able to use this page request function to move any screen pages on the HMI. I write a value to COMMS49. PageRequest = COMMS49 (declared variable), where COMMS38 = PageRequest. I have a "refresh" Task running that should refresh the values as the HMI writes to COMMS49.

I am writing 10000 to the comms38 as I have been told there is a 1/1000 scaling to try and set PR to 10 to have the HMI screen change to page 10.

Help. Please. -zack

So after a few months wondering, I put a post on here and low and behold its because I should be writing to COMMSRAW38 instead of COMMS38.

Genious!

Have Fun - Zack