red lion remote ftp trouble

ERCfarcontrol

Good day everyone. I'm having problems with using the FTP server on a Graphite HMI. I am using CoreFTP as my client. It works succesfully when connected over the LAN. When I try to use it remotely via port forwarding the session log shows the connection is established and accepts the USER and PASS but it cannot retrieve the data. I have tried disabling the tls but no change.

My webserver and program download work properly. Any suggestions?

which ports are forwarded? port 20 (IIRC) is sometimes used for data transfer, but I am not sure it needs to be forwarded. It has something to do with active vs. passive transfers.

You might try asking The Google about FTP servers behind NAT routers.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
I've searched a bit about this topic but they are older threads that I suspect might not cover the tech that's available today. I have a client...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am currently trying to set up a CR3000 to be viewed from from any where in the world. I am able to view the HMI locally (across my...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have a SN 6000 setup and I was wondering how to / if I can connect to a controllogix PLC using a 1756-EN2T card. I have attempted to set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom