Keyence CV5002

QvixoteRoux

Hi everybody

We are "upgrading" PLC in a machine that previously had a SLC allen bradley and now we are installing a compact L32E

The machine has a keyence vision system with controller CV5002p that according with the manual can be connected via ethernet to a compact/control logix, so thats what we want to do.

But I dont know if is that I am still un-experienced with this or the manual has some data wrong, I am following these instructions

- add generic ethernet module
- input assembly instance 100 size 124
- output assembly instance 101 size 124
- config assembly instance 1 size 0

I download the data to the PLC but there is an error code saying that connection timmed out, it would be nice if the error was about assigning different memory data size

I have set the CV controller to the following
-plc type: controlLogix (though I am using a compact)
- fixed data size 496
- decimal point: fixed point
- handshake: off
-command input area: checked (0016 to 0043)
- command memory sync: checked (0044 to 0047)
- command output area: checked (0020 to 0047)

and those are all the settings I am able to modify, I hope someone here can help me with this