Sigmatek

Potter

My company has recently installed some machinery controlled by a Sigmatek plc. Can't say I'd ever heard of them before. Anyone got any experience of these?

The company I work for uses Sigmatek controlers for a robot we build. Demag also uses them for there Injection Molding machines. There is very little info on the net for Sigmatek PLC's. I have some info about them. What do you need to know?

Bob

At last somebody who is familiar with Sigmatek. You won’t find many Sigmatek users here. I think most users of Sigmatek are in Germany and Austria (There the product is made). If you place an item on the German forum you don’t get any response. (Too bad).
Are you developers or end-users for Sigmatek hardware and software?
Do you use Lasal and LSE?

Henry