Sİemens Touch Panel Problems

mehkocak

Hi guys

I have a siemens touch panel tp170 b mono.I can connect to the device but cannot transfer from panel to pc.I mean if I programmed it in protool and download the panel eveything is ok but when I want to upload from panel it is not possible.

Is there any one who can tell me the adjustment ( I did as in manual) that I should do and what can be the problem.

Thanks

There is an enable upload selection in the display. (Somewhere in the control panel, transfer options or something like that). I never use the upload function so I'm not sure it works.

First of all, you should choose checkbox "Unable upload" in File->Download->Preferences, but if your project is too big and you don't have a memory card on your panel, you won't be able to download entire project, wich will be changable after uploading. In that case only a executive project code (not editable)will be accessible for uploading.
Sorry for my English.
Best regards