AB 1788-ENBT error code 16#0204

gtr35

Hi im getting the error code 16#0204, the ehternet card, just stopped working and the led NS and MS are red solid, i cant cycle power the flexlogix processor.

Anything else that i can do ??ç

Heres is the screen.

Dibujo1.jpg

"..204" indicates a timeout, which is to be expected if the module LEDs are red.

Either the module has failed or there is a duplicate IP address on the network.

I think only a power cycle will possibly make the ENBT reset.

"..204" indicates a timeout, which is to be expected if the module LEDs are red.

Either the module has failed or there is a duplicate IP address on the network.

I think only a power cycle will possibly make the ENBT reset.

and then if a power cycle dont reset, the module needs to be replaced, in fact i saw the 1788 manual and i thought that there was a possible DUP IP.

So is like 50 - 50, to work or dont, is it ?

Since you know the IP address and the controller's not going to communicate with the LED's on solid red, unplug the 1788-ENBT from the network and issue a PING command to the IP address.

If something responds, you know there was an IP conflict, and you can go find that device.