1734-IE2C vs IE4C

rigsha97

I am running out of real estate in my panel. I have several IE2C cards. I would like to convert them over to IE4C to create space. Rockwell chat told me that they don't know of a reason for or against it. What are the disadvantages if any of using a IE4C over an IE2C? Why would one use a IE2C when the IE4C is available? Thanks!

The IE2C has terminals for voltage (6 and 7), the IE4C does not. That's really the only difference, so if you can live with getting your supply for the sensor from another terminal, go for it.

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is my first time working with a 1734-IE2C analog module. I am tasked with wiring the flow meter into the analog card and the OEM is...
Replies
Views
Hello people, I have a 1734-IE2C module which reads a valve position. When the valve is 100% opened the channel data value is something about...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, We Have some problem with 1734-ie2c module with controllogix cpu, sometimes the input value went to 0 without Module alarm. suggestions...
Replies
Views
We had encounter a problem regarding on our Allen Bradley 1734-IE2C, When we connect 1734-IE2C, to CompactLogix (L18ER), the PLC does not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace a faulty 1734-ie2c card on AENT 1734 POINT I/O (Ethernet). Do I need to power down the unit and go for like for like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom