1734-ie2v 0-5v

rigsha97

I am trying to connect 0-5V humidity sensors to a 1734-IE2V. My readings are all over the place. (fluctuating) I have a 24V to 5V converter to supply the 5V solid state device. I hooked up the common of the 5V power supply to the common of the IE2V. Which means that I am connecting the commons together of the 24V voltage from the EP24DC. The 5V power supply states that it is isolated. I wouldn't think that there is an issue with hooking the commons together. I installed a FPD module but the channels would fault out stating no power. Rockwell informed me that the channels need 24V for the channels to work so that has been removed. Has anyone ran into a situation like this or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi All, Just have a quick question would appreciate your advice, I am using a 1734-IE2V AB card on a point IO and connecting a small pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have attached a video in which the 2 point analog input flashed red for a sec/ The one marked with yellow name sticker.It is scaled...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using a 1734-IE2V for a load cell. We want to measure between -5Kn to +5Kn. See attached photo. I'm assuming using Voltage Range of...
Replies
Views
This is probably something I am overlooking however using a 10 k 360 degree pot the analog input card misses the counts... So if I have it set to...
Replies
Views
Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom