1756-DHRIO channel status bits

jagatiello

Hi,
I'm having dificulties to find the meaning of the 1756-DHRIO channel status bits. I'm using both channels in DH+ mode at 57.6 kbps...Rslogix5000 shows two SINT structures for the module (8 bits for Channel A and 8 bits for Channel B)....but i don't know what they mean...if they mean something....
Thanks in advance....

If you have both channels set as DH+ then you MUST remove DHRIO from I/O configuration.

I/O configuration is for I/O only, no I/O on DH+.

Similar Topics

We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
Called to a site and am neck deep currently ;) running, but issues. Phase 2 completion has been running for almost 2 years no issues. Controller...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a job to add a 1794-IE8 Card in slot 5 on an existing Flex IO Rack which uses a 1794-ASB communications module, which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom