1756-EN2T NET LED Blinking

farooqgssm

Dear All,

I have been using 5561 CPU with redundancy, Few days ago, I have seen the message Disqualified on RM module of secondary PLC. and i can see controller is showing alarm for redundancy is missing, But there is a module 1756-EN2T installed on secondary PLC which is connected with HMIs station, has error for Led NET is blinking green.

My question is
Is it happened because of RM module failure, or it could be other issue. How can i ensure the exact issues.

Pls note down I am New to Rockwell, Earlier i have been experienced with siemens products.

Your kind support will be highly appreciated

Farooq

Similar Topics

Devices had lost communication, upon checking PLC cabinet Device net was flashing E#78 n#1 thru 16 / 1756-en2t showed "cycle power to unit: assert...
Replies
Views
just need to convince myself what I am doing is OK. Have a project where I am splitting up the process into two 1756-L72 CPUs on an A10 rack. I...
Replies
Views
So I have code to read the IP address of a 1756-EN2T with a MSG block - Get Single Attribute. Does anyone know where to find the MSG block...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, We have an L71 processor (v30.02) in a rack with an EN2T connected to the plant network & another (v10.007) used for IO only -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom