1756-EN3TR unknown in I/O configure on Rslogix 5000 v20

Go into rslinx, find the module, right click on it....what firmware dies the module have?

Try creating a new project and declaring an EN3TR. Let us know if you can create the module. As I said before, minor revision can be different if you set Electronic Keying to Compatible Module.

Just now I'm working offline in a project involving a PF7000 v10.2 and RSLogix only has support up to v10.1. I can open the module properties on the I/O tree but major and minor revision are greyed. The problem is I missing the datalinks information. Speaking with TechConnect people, they suggest me to re-create the module as v10.1 and next time update the database from the VFD (they don't have a webupdate for AOP PF7000 v10.2). This is not your case because there's no database involved.

Does the othe laptop on the field has RSLogix v20.01 or othe version? It's difficult to say but this problem can be related to the version of RSLogix. The usual advice is upgrade to v20.04.