1756-IA 16/A

1756-IA16 is a 120V AC input module. Consult the module specifications if you need to find a suitable module.

The /A is a shorthand indicating that it is series A, ie the first version. If Rockwell were to release a version with different hardware (for example due to component obsolescence) the new version would be series B, then C for a change after that &c.

Thanks for your response plvlce, and sorry for the typo, I meant 1756-IB16 instead of the AC input card I wrote yesterday. With the version question out of the way:
For the DC input card 1756-IB16, could I use it with TTL inputs? Sourcing (PNP)? Sinking (NPN)? Either one?

See page 41 of the manual linked to in post #2, it will give you the voltage values that it will switch at.
If you want to make sure that it will switch with TTL inputs you will need a 1756-IG16, but they are low = true and high = false.