1756-OB32 DC Output Card

Is the sub routine where the output is being scanned/called?
you didn't mentioned which PLC you use, if it is an AB, is there a JSR assigned to call this sub-routine

Hello Neighbor said: Outputs do not come on when energized in plc program. Card has 24 v to it and a common wire
Double-check the wiring connections between the output card and the devices you are trying to control. Ensure that the wires are correctly connected and securely attached. Make sure the common wire is properly connected to the appropriate terminals.

Similar Topics

Hi all, IÂ’m having issue on 1756-OB32 where one of the channel (CH14) keep on has 24vdc, causing my solenoid keep on energising without command...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I was called to a job where a "new system" (panel was built in 2022) was having unexpected problems. It is a ControlLogix 1756-L71 with...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues. Need your help. How to get channel data from 1756-OB32 without adding to IO configuration? How to use the CIP Generic...
Replies
Views
Hello Group Hope everyone is well I've used the 1756-OB32 in the past, but now need to use the 1756-OB8 due to space limitations. I've reviewed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are having some issues with 1756-OB32 card. It is wired to have 2 power sources: one for 0-15 channels and another for 16-31. Power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom