1756-OF6CI ANA Output Problem

James.MS.LLP

Hello All.
We have a 1756-17 slot chassis with analog ins and outs in the entire rack along with the EN2T card. Up until recently everything was working fine, we had a power flicker and we can't seem to get several of the output cards to output 20ma.

I've replaced the card 1756-OF6CI, the power supply and tried paralleling outputs on the same card and another card, all testing of the cards and channels are configed similar to the same card and channel and I still can't get the output to 20 ma. At best it's about 50% across them. Rockwell suggested the chassis power supply because of the power flicker and it didn't work...has anyone ever had a similar issue?

My next item to change is the chassis....

Hello All.
We have a 1756-17 slot chassis with analog ins and outs in the entire rack along with the EN2T card. Up until recently everything was working fine, we had a power flicker and we can't seem to get several of the output cards to output 20ma.

I've replaced the card 1756-OF6CI, the power supply and tried paralleling outputs on the same card and another card, all testing of the cards and channels are configed similar to the same card and channel and I still can't get the output to 20 ma. At best it's about 50% across them. Rockwell suggested the chassis power supply because of the power flicker and it didn't work...has anyone ever had a similar issue?

My next item to change is the chassis....

Chassis failures are relatively rare, but I've seen a few over the past four decades. Not all of them on AB systems though.