1756/RM2/A Redundancy Module Synchronization Issue

QasimFSH

Hi All,

I am trying to synch the primary with secondary, which apparently was disqualified due to Watchdog error. I am getting the following error:

Though power cycling will most likely resolve this, please help me how to resolve it remotely, and actually explain what this issue is?

thanks

SYnc Issue.png

Similar Topics

Hi , i have problem to configure redundancy of two plc , i have set into both plc the redundancy function and now i have PLC 1 with PRIMARY and...
Replies
Views
Hello, My 1756-RM2/A Redundancy Module keeps entering the Disqualified module for half an hour or so, and then switches to Synchronized for like...
Replies
Views
Dear Colleagues, Now I'm testing Rockwell-based control system that has been stored for 8 years. Have some major issue, that have not met before...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Which version of RMCT that compatible with 1756-RM2 ver 20.017? I had RMCT ver 8.2.1.0 but when i try to configure 1756-RM2 there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I had a problem with 1756-RM2/A. In my RS Linx (ver 3.51) It is shown as a mark question with red X sign that keep showing on and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom