1794-asb communication issue

holtjac2

Hello,
a customer i support has DH+ RIO racks all over the plant. they use 1794-asb modules. today they had a rack fault out and go unresponsive. they replaced the asb module and after triple checking that all the dip switches were set correctly were still having issues communicating. theres no fault on the module itself but our block transfer reads and writes keep erroring out. I cant find anything on these errors.
Error code on the analog input configuration and the data reads and writes Msg instruction: Error code - 16#00d0 error text - map instance undefined; or Block Transfer timeout.

really struggling to find anything helpful online. If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:confused:

Similar Topics

Can someone explain to me the type(s) of communication I can have between a Remote I/O Adapter 1794-ASB and a SLC 5/05 CPU - 1747-L553. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a couple of Allen Bradley remote I/O adaptor modules 1794-ASB on the shelf these are missing the 3 pin communication plug on...
Replies
Views
I'm experience issues on a linear pick and place machine. The drive is a AXIMON DV10 and the Controller is an AXIDYNE 9972443. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a job to add a 1794-IE8 Card in slot 5 on an existing Flex IO Rack which uses a 1794-ASB communications module, which...
Replies
Views
Sorry to bother everyone but I'm having real problems. The setup is: SLC5/03 with a 1747-ASB series B in slot 1. 1794-ASB series E in the field...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom