1st Annual Ronald S Doran Memorial Scholarship

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am sure that a lot of you are busy like myself and have not had much time to surf the internet and visit other great sites like patchn... so I wanted to bring this to your attention as it almost slipped by me

This is a deal of a life time

http://www.patchn.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=81&func=view&id=67&catid=2

I do not think there is much time left, but anyone in the US or anywhere for that mater as it would be worth a plane trip

Phil contacted me with a question concerning how the information gathered would be used and I thought I should publicly respond.

No one except the winner will be contacted. You will not be put on any mailing or email list.

Thanks for signing up!
TW

TWControls said:
No one except the winner will be contacted.

Whom ever wins.... PLEASE come back and brag about it.

Having a class with Ron Beaufort is something to brag about, I brag about every phone conversation I have with him (only its to my wife and she's not as impressed as I am :))

geniusintraining said:
Whom ever wins.... PLEASE come back and brag about it.

Having a class with Ron Beaufort is something to brag about, I brag about every phone conversation I have with him (only its to my wife and she's not as impressed as I am :))
Tell me about it. I could kick myself for disqualifying myself from the contesto_O

MorphuisOGrady said:
Who is Ron Beaufort?

Search his user name on this site or mrplc and you will find out how good he is... he know's every thing there is to know about AB PLC's and loves to share it with the world

I can brag. I have been to one of his classes (at his place) and many of his classes he has posted for every one of us. Don’t let him fool you he will try to tell you he is no GURU. HE IS!

I got a 1 on 1 class with Ron. We covered CLX, 5, SLC you name it we did. The side trips are just as good as the class plan.

For the guys and gals that have attended his classes I had 2 notes on the left hand side of the board.

The left side is for Ron to include it in future lessons. So either I screwwwwwwed that bad or we stumbled across something that was worth making note of for the next guys or gals.
Hopefully Ron won't get to mad. 1 of them was the force value colum when dragging a value from one spot to another be carefull. I must have let go of the button and not noticed it. Later as I was programming I or Ron noticed that I had the force indicator lite-up we did a search for forces found nothing. Then looked in the tag database and found nothing. We finally scrolled to the right and found a 1 in the force colum. It was not an easy spot for a rookie.
The other one was well...... Ron is going to have to tell that one. I will not give away all his goodies.

my "check out the forum" time has been very limited lately - so I didn't see this thread until just a little bit ago ...

I'd like to say a sincere "thank you" to everyone for the kind compliments ...

I look forward to having the scholarship winner as a student in the very near future ...