UKCA mark from 1st January 2023 ?

As I see it, the civil servants that are tasked with making some kind of workable solution from this is essentially keeping everything identical, but with a thin veneer of 'different'.

This is Brexit implementation in a nutshell... apart from citizens rights legislation where some sections will disappear.

This should make things interesting. In the UK we can't mark things with the CE mark because we aren't in the EU. So what mark are we supposed to use if we are selling something that is sold in to both UK and EU markets. Perhaps we have to export it to an EU country, get the importer to apply a CE mark, and then import it back in to the UK.
I would like to express my deep seated feelings towards Brexit but it would involve a lot of swearing and wouldn't be within the Forum rules :) I will just go with a some Emojis (n) :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: ;) o_O :eek: :angr: 🤥 :sick:.

This should make things interesting. In the UK we can't mark things with the CE mark because we aren't in the EU. So what mark are we supposed to use if we are selling something that is sold in to both UK and EU markets. Perhaps we have to export it to an EU country, get the importer to apply a CE mark, and then import it back in to the UK.
I would like to express my deep seated feelings towards Brexit but it would involve a lot of swearing and wouldn't be within the Forum rules :) I will just go with a some Emojis (n) :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: ;) o_O :eek: :angr: 🤥 :sick:.

Frustrating :) This morning so far I am straight on to the system, but I am not holding my breath. Each time I posted, it timed out to a 'Bad gateway' and I couldn't connect to check if the post had succeeded.

At least the repeated posts do reflect my repeated annoyance/anger with Brexit :)