RSLinx Yellow Question Mark

theturk1977

I'm having an issue where there is a yellow question mark for the 1756-enbt/a. I've installed the EDS file along with uploading eds from device. Both ways didn't work. What else could be causing the issue where I still get the yellow question mark?

The yellow question mark is an unidentified device. If it is indeed an ENBT module, the EDS files should have done the trick.

After updating EDS files I usually restart RSLinx. If that doesn't do the trick, try restarting the PC. In the RSWho window try deleting the device (right-click and Remove). Then it should reappear after a moment and hopefully that will refresh it

OG

Similar Topics

Hi community! Before I installed CCW my RSLinx was working fine, but after it, I cannot connect to some PLC's in the network and all the devices...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I am having a problem seeing my some devices on rslinxs I do not have a X over it and I can get online with the the two...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with communicating with contrologix devices on a ethernet network. We have several SLC 505's on the same network and can see...
Replies
Views
I met a yellow question mark on Rslinx for Schneider HMI STU855. The loop connection is my PC, 1761-net-eni, switch, HMI. I can see ENI and HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just setup another computer with studio 5000 on our network. The issue I have now is that when I use the Eth driver and enter the IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom