RsLinx yellow question mark

ARose110

Good morning all,
I am having a problem seeing my some devices on rslinxs I do not have a X over it and I can get online with the the two devices. I tried uploading the eds files from the device, and went through all the steps and had no issues.When I opened up Linx's again I still have the yellow question. I am running rslinx, rev 4.11.00 and my computer is windows 7 OS. Any help would be appreciated.

Usually closing and opening RSLinx is all that is needed to refresh EDS info. Have you tried rebooting the computer? If the RSLinx service is running, closing and opening might not be enough.

OG

I just tried rebooting my desktop computer and no luck I still have the yellow question marks. I did do a reboot on my laptop windows 10 OS, and it worked I can see the PF graphic image