1st compact logix plc program

irondesk40

writing my first compact logix program which will basically duplicate a micrologix 1400 plc program and entering ladder and trying to figure out if you can change the color and size of just the Rung comments and just can see that you can. Am i overlooking something. I searched through the help but did not find a answer.
Thanks

Go to Tools, Options. Then under Ladder Editor in the categories on the left, select font/color. Finally in the items box you will see Rung Comments. You can change the foreground/background color, font and size.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I am starting my first compact logix project. I have experience with the PLC 5 and mico units up till now. I need to send run and...
Replies
Views
As far as I know the UKCA mark is mandatory from 2023, and that is 9 months from now. That is not a lot of time to investigate, design, validate...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I cannot seem to find a way to move a Boolean from an Arrays UDT into a DINT. I have an Array of 32 elements with a UDT data type of 4...
Replies
Views
Stupid question i know but i know i have seen this done before and yet i cant get it to work For the preset value of a TON I want to use a tag...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I need help calculating first Monday of the month. Has anyone ever had to perform such calculation? Rockwell has UFDB that calculates...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom