2408f and 2404f series Temperature Controllers and RSLogix5000

Profibus is not the most common network for use with ControlLogix, and Eurotherm temperature controllers are not the most common slave devices.

It is possible but unlikely that a Forum member will have an exact example for you, but we may have experience with Profibus and ControlLogix generally (I do), or Eurotherm temperature controllers specifically.

Which Profibus interface module are you using for the ControlLogix ?

Have you obtained and loaded the *.GSD files for the Eurotherm controllers ?

Are you having specific problems with an installation or program, or are you looking for advice prior to starting ?

moz-screenshot.png
I am using Woodhead SST-PFB-CLX-RLL. I am using sstclx_example but I want to know how can I program RSLogix5000 yo get lectures, set points, etc