24VAC from a 120VAC output card.

jrhpuuk123

Hello all,

I have a relay timer connected to an Allen Bradley 1756-OA16I output card. The output was on, but instead of getting 120VAC we only had 24VAC at the timer. All the other energized outputs from that card had 120VAC. I moved the timer to another available output and the issue was resolved. I haven't been able to find an explanation as to why that would be the case and I would love some insight. Thank you for your help!

Similar Topics

I have to shoehorn a small remote I/O rack (6xDI, 2xDO) into a machine that only has a three phase supply with no neutral, and uses a transformer...
Replies
Views
My proposed new proportional valve diagram powers from 24VAC – 10VA (not DC) and it uses a 2-10V DC control signal. The wiring diagram shows...
Replies
Views
Is there an input and output module for 5370 controllers that can use 24VAC? I see 120VAC but not 24VAC. I am replacing a PLC5 that uses this...
Replies
Views
Hello anyone, i need your helping. coz im building switchboard send to USA with UL label. i could find all component with UL listed but...
Replies
Views
This is a bit of an odd one but here goes anyway. We have a machine that uses 24VDC flourescent fixtures to light up the inside of it while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom