3rd party stepper motor with Siemens FM353?

Tasirius

Hi all,
Has anyone interfaced a stepper motor/drive unit with the Siemens FM353 controller other than Siemens' SIMODRIVE/SIMOSTEP? Their stepper motors are now discontinued. (We were using 1FL3042-OAC31-OBKO)
We are looking to identify a replacement motor/drive unit but would like to still use the FM353 controller if it's possible. The FM353 manual says nothing about using 3rd party drives but does give the specs of the pinout. I'm just not familiar with how much commonality there is among different vendors.

Thanks.

Fm353

Dear ,

Have you got any informations from any other source.
we are also trying with parker stepper motor.
kindly update

Hi all,
Has anyone interfaced a stepper motor/drive unit with the Siemens FM353 controller other than Siemens' SIMODRIVE/SIMOSTEP? Their stepper motors are now discontinued. (We were using 1FL3042-OAC31-OBKO)
We are looking to identify a replacement motor/drive unit but would like to still use the FM353 controller if it's possible. The FM353 manual says nothing about using 3rd party drives but does give the specs of the pinout. I'm just not familiar with how much commonality there is among different vendors.

Thanks.