5TI sequencer instruction

Hi richie2006 & botteman, Any chance I could get a copy of the 5TI sequencer manual? I'm having some issues with one. The latest symptoms include the connected panel display showing all 8’s after powering up and then all the lights on the IO cards flash. It doesn't look good.

5TI programming manual - where to send?

Jonesy_55,

I recently had a similar experience, remote display not working, etc., and found that the internal power supply board was bad because of a smoked transistor or regulator, I can't remember which.

We tried two spare units, with two versions of eprom ladder program that we have, and couldn't get *anything* to work. Then I noticed that dip switches on the three units weren't all the same.

Investigating, I found that our two eprom versions of the program for that machine were on different size eproms, 16k and 32k, and that certain dip switches had to match the eprom you plug in.

Once that was sorted out, the machine worked, as well as the display. The tedious part was having to hand load all 60+ parameters through the keypad.

I've found the programming manual (in .doc form) and will send it to you once you provide a destination email.

Botteman

Jonesy_55,

I recently had a similar experience, remote display not working, etc., and found that the internal power supply board was bad because of a smoked transistor or regulator, I can't remember which.

We tried two spare units, with two versions of eprom ladder program that we have, and couldn't get *anything* to work. Then I noticed that dip switches on the three units weren't all the same.

Investigating, I found that our two eprom versions of the program for that machine were on different size eproms, 16k and 32k, and that certain dip switches had to match the eprom you plug in.

Once that was sorted out, the machine worked, as well as the display. The tedious part was having to hand load all 60+ parameters through the keypad.

I've found the programming manual (in .doc form) and will send it to you once you provide a destination email.

Botteman

I'ld be interest in a copy of this manual...

I discovered a bad power supply in the unit I was working with. I ended up taking a spare unit, and since the spare did not have the required memory, I had to swap the memory boards in the units. Once the memory board was in the spare unit, I was able to push a program into it and -- problem solved.