9 USD dollar computer and AdvancedHMI

I've seen some specs, and the developpers video.... its ARM based, so nothing new here. They just seem to remove a layer of transparency so people that are less electronics inlined can get into it.

Its just cheaper than the other ARM based developper boards

Garbage ware. Why aren't the specifications published? What does one get for $9?

The specs are buried in the campaign tab on the kickstarter page; you have to wade through a bunch of hype to get to them:

Allwinner Tech R8 - an ARM Cortex A-8 chip at 1 GHz
512 MB DDR3 RAM
4 GB NAND Flash

That's on par with a low end smartphone or one of those cheap tablets that your grandma would buy. Not bad for $9, and a good fit for the target market: "makers" and hobbyists.