A-B-5/01 CPU Decompiler Error

johnny ayala

I've been trying to up-load a program form A_B 5/01 CPU but I got a Decompiler Error I 've been using RSLogix 500 didn't work then
I try an up-load utility that I recieved by e-mail from A-B but didn't
work. the CPU 5/01 1747-l511 has an uvprom chip SLC MD1CPU #A40845939-06
This program was made 11 years ago any pointers would be greately appreciated

AB Problem

It seems that the RSlogix have some problem.

Pl try to install RSlogix 500 once again.

Regards

Mangal B

I've had this problem a few times, and it was always with older programs running in 5/01 or 5/02 processors. The solution was to upload the program using a copy of ICOM or A.I. ladder programming
software (both DOS-based). You then open this file offline in RSLogix and download back to the processor. The utility that they sent you should essentially take the place of the ICOM or A.I. software. If you still can't get the utility to work, your AB rep. probably has a copy of ICOM or A.I. that they would let you use to accomplish this. There was, at one time, a tech note on AB's website that covered this. Hope this helps!