A-B PanelView Plus 7 - speaker output

tspisak

Has anyone connected anything to the Allen-Bradley PV+7 speaker output yet? I just pulled my first PV+7 out of the box and noticed the terminal blocks.

The user manual says that the speaker can be used "to announce alarms, provide feedback of operator actions, and provide sound during video playback".

I just assumed that didn't work; but I think that was when they said it was "for future use" on the PV5500.
I know a usb speaker will work.

Where/how are you planning to use the speaker?

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom