a little confused

It seems to me that you have three similar circuits here each of which can trip your centrifuge. To simplify matters I have attached a simple circuit for the lube oil low pressure only. You will need to use two similar circuits for your other two requirements. Assuming initially a low lube oil pressure and the reset circuit de-energised then the lube oil lamp will be out and the centrifuge will be prevented from starting due to the low lube oil pressure via B3:0/3.
The lamp circuit also cannot be reset and will be off due to the contact B3:0/2. If the lube oil pressure then becomes normal then the reset circuit will be enabled via B3:0/0 in the reset circuit. If you then press the reset button then the lube oil lamp will be latched on and at the same time the centrifuge will be able to run via contact B3:0/3.
Should the oil pressure subsequently go low then the lamp will be unlatched and go off and at the same time the centrifuge would trip.
This is what I assume you are trying to do ? Other rungs need to be added for your vibration trip etc. You could duplicate the reset circuit for each of the other trip/lamp conditions or modify it to be a common reset such that all conditions can be reset at the same time. You need to decide yourself whether the contacts should be XIO or XIC which will require minor modifications to the ladder. Also the ladder attached could be held in reset all the time should the reset button be continually pressed. You can modify this by adding some form of one-shot circuit which would prevenmt someone pressing the reset button continuosly.

Personallly I would make each fault bit latch. I got so tired of being called to a machine, where the operator tells me, that the machine just stopped for no reason, if u latch the faults with a manual reset pb, it would be a good thing.....lol