A Little ID Help - HMI/PLC Combo Unit

MikeVT

Lifetime Supporting Member
I would like a little help ID'ing a HMI - PLC combo unit. I have looked this thing over really well, and I have yet to find a brand name on it. I found what looks to be a part number (HE5000CS100X), but a google search with that number turns up -0- results. I don't have any pictures (yet), but the front of this unit has an LCD display, a few plastic film 'buttons', and is about 5" high X 9" wide. On the back is what looks like a serial port, and two add on modules (stacked up) for connection of I/O. I would like to access this unit for start-up check out, and one minor modification. Thanks for your help.

That's it!! Thanks BCE123, and everybody. I suspected Horner Electric with the part number starting with 'HE'.

Thanks again